Counting fun begins with this extra thick wooden puzzle that includes 20 easy-grasp, chunky pieces (1-20). A full-color, matching number appears under each piece, and counting pictures equal to each numbered piece are shown on the puzzle board. Number pieces stand up. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and early math skills.
- 20-piece wooden puzzle featuring numbers.
- Pieces stand up for use as manipulatives or play pieces.
- Chunky wooden pieces are easy for little hands to grasp.
- Full-color pictures beneath the pieces offer visual clues.
- Encourages hand-eye coordination and imaginative play.
- Product: 13.5" x 15.5" x 1" 2.8 lbs
- Package: 15.7" H x 12.85" W x 1" L
Discover Countless Ways To Play
FIX IT: Place pieces in numerical order except for a few numbers. Ask kids to "fix" the number line.
EVENS & ODDS: Help kids sort pieces into odd and even numbers. Have them line up the pieces, then place them in the puzzle board one group at a time, from lowest to highest numbers.
COUNT ON IT: Place pieces face down and mix them up. Have kids choose a piece and count aloud to the number they pick, then place it in the puzzle.