The traditional family favorite game of dominoes has gotten a fresh makeover! Match the dots (pips) on one end of a domino to the pips on the end of another. The first to play all their dominoes wins! When playtime is over, cleanup is easy. The 28 colored tiles store in a beautifully crafted wooden box with lid. Not only is this fun to play, but the storage box is also pretty enough to display. Detailed game instructions and variations are included.
- Traditional game of dominoes for kids in wooden storage box
- Includes 28 colorful domino tiles, wooden storage box with lid, detailed game instructions, and challenging variations
- Fresh, modern, fine-crafted wooden storage case is pretty enough to display; coordinates with other Melissa & Doug classic wooden games
- Great game for 2-5 players; encourages fine motor development, hand-eye coordination, number sense
- Ages 4+; 2.85" x 7.85" x 2.25" pkg
- Product: 2.85" x 7.85" x 2.25" 2 lbs
- Package: 8" H x 2.4" W x 2.4" L
Use the dominoes to create a tower! What is the tallest you can build before the tower tumbles?
Make a roadway out of domino tiles and drive toy cars on it! Add other toys like chunky puzzle pieces and play figures to add to the town.
Mix up the tiles facedown. Each player chooses two tiles. Players add the total number of dots on their tiles; the player with the highest number keeps their tiles and the tiles of all other players. Continue playing until one player has all the tiles!